How To Sleep Better At Night | Home Remedies To Cure Insomnia (Sleeplessness) – Welcome to the Jabar Pos. Here we provide a variety of information about technology, internet, health etc. The hope, of course, hopefully this information can provide knowledge for you. The key to understanding this article is in category How To Sleep Better At Night | Home Remedies To Cure Insomnia (Sleeplessness) | JabarPos Media
How To Sleep Better At Night | Home Remedies To Cure Insomnia (Sleeplessness) | JabarPos Media
No more sleepless nights! HERE are the home remedies & tips to sleep better at night & cure insomnia(sleeplessness).
Does a good night’s sleep feel like a distant dream to you? Do you crawl into your bed on time and stare at the ceiling with eyes wide open and no sign of sleep at all?
Don’t worry. You are not alone. Every year, as many as 40% people suffer from insomnia(sleeplessness), the sleep disorder and find it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep through the night.
Basically, insomnia or sleeplessness has become quite common and affects the mood, energy levels and overall health of the individual. Insomnia is difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night, even when you have the chance to do so. People experiencing insomnia are usually not content with the amount of sleep they get and experience one or more of the following symptoms:
• Fatigue and low levels of energy
• Distraction and difficulty in concentration
• Mood disturbances
• Decreased performance at work and school
The kind of lifestyle we live and frequent changes in work shift timings tends to disturb our sleep patterns and natural sleep cycle. A major part of working class people experiences insomnia at least once in their life. And not everyone suffers from the same type of insomnia. There are two types of insomnia based on duration and cause.
• Types of insomnia (Based on duration):
o Transient insomnia: lasts for a few days to weeks
o Acute insomnia: lasts up to several weeks
o Chronic insomnia: lasts longer, for months and years in some cases
• Types of insomnia (Based on the cause):
o Primary insomnia: Sleep problems not associated with health conditions
o Secondary insomnia: Sleep problems caused due to health conditions
And when it comes to symptoms of insomnia, there quite a few of them
• Symptoms of insomnia:
o Difficulty in falling asleep
o Frequent awakening in the night
o Fatigue, lethargy, and difficulty in concentrating on work during the day
o Increased accidents and irritability
As already mentioned, many reasons could trigger a sleepless night. However, there is some particular reason that might be causing you to suffer from insomnia. They are
• Physical health conditions like asthma, allergies, sinus, heart conditions could cause insomnia.
• Lifestyle and work-related factors like frequent changes in shift timings, emotional discomfort, work related stress, anxiety and media distractions can also trigger a sleepless night.
Not taking required precautions to cure the disorder could make situations worse. Primary and short-term insomnia can be treated with a few changes in the routine, and they can aid in sleeping better and improve the quality and quantity of sleep. Following a healthy sleep routine can contribute to a good night’s sleep. Having a close eye on what you eat and drink throughout the day could also help you figure out food habits contributing to insomnia.
How to sleep better at night: Here are few changes in your routine and lifestyle can help with insomnia(sleeplessness).
• Stick to a sleep schedule. Maintaining a proper schedule ensures you don’t interfere your sleep cycles.
• Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and heavy snacks before bed. Going to bed hungry or overstuffed could increase chances of a sleepless night
• Keep away from distractions like tv, mobile, pets, etc.
• Reduce your exposure to light to help the eyes and brain calm down and settle for a good sleep
• Avoid naps during the day and before bedtime
• Regular exercise help in sleeping better
• Hot water bath in the evening can help body relax and help you sleep better.
• Following a healthy routine helps you to sleep better at night.
• Healthy food ensures you get better sleep at night.
Natural Insomnia Treatment: And last but not the least, here are some natural sleep remedies super useful to help you have a good night’s sleep and wake up fully refreshed and energized.
Milk For Insomnia Treatment:
Yes, milk can help you sleep better. Milk contains a compound called tryptophan which is an amino acid. This compound helps in inducing sleep. So drink a glass of warm milk, mixed with a teaspoon of sugar every night for a month till you can regularize your sleep patterns.
Banana For Insomnia Treatment:
Researchers say banana and sleep are connected. Why, you ask? Well, because bananas are loaded with nutrients that optimize a good night’s sleep. Mineral deficiency can some time be the reason for your insomnia and bananas are packed with minerals like magnesium, vitamins and amino acids that help you sleep better. So next you face a difficulty in falling asleep, grab a banana and eat it. You can also eat a banana before bed every alternate day to set right your sleep cycle.
That is the information About How To Sleep Better At Night | Home Remedies To Cure Insomnia (Sleeplessness) | JabarPos Media
Always make JabarPos your only choice in finding various information about technology, internet, health etc.
You have read or watched How To Sleep Better At Night | Home Remedies To Cure Insomnia (Sleeplessness) | JabarPos Media.