How Do Banks Make Profit? Banking Stocks Fundamental Analysis – Part 1 | JabarPos Media/a> – This time JabarPos.Net will discuss about Finance and all the things about finance like insurance, loan etc.
The following is How Do Banks Make Profit? Banking Stocks Fundamental Analysis – Part 1. And for those of you who want to find a similar explanation, you can search in the Finance category
What Is Finance? (Definition of Finance)
Finance has the meaning of financing and various activities related to money such as lending, lending, saving, making budgets and others.
There are 3 types of finance that are commonly owned by people, namely, personal finance, corporate finance and government or public finance.
Some examples to explain about finance can be seen from the following things.
- Lending money to investors by issuing permits on behalf of the company.
- Invest money in shares or other forms.
- Lending money by giving them a mortgage to buy a house
- Save money in high-interest savings.
- and others
There are various financial topics that are of concern to the public, invited:
- Cash flow
- Financial statements
- Return on capital
- Return rates, and other fees
Financial Information Sources
To discuss financial issues, there are several sources of information that are popular in the community and can be used as reference material.
- Google Finance, for example such as market data, stock prices, news and others.
- SEC website or company submission
- Bloomberg News that contains news about companies and industries.
There are several types of careers that complete finance, given:
- Financial planning
- Investment Credit
- Personal banking
- Commercial loans
- Wealth management
- Equity Research
How Do Banks Make Profit? is the part 1 of the 3 part series on Banking Stocks Fundamental Analysis. The fundamental analysis of the banking stocks is …
Such are some brief explanations about How Do Banks Make Profit? Banking Stocks Fundamental Analysis – Part 1.