7 simple habits for a more productive life | studytee – Welcome to the Jabar Pos. Here we provide a variety of information about technology, internet, health etc. The hope, of course, hopefully this information can provide knowledge for you. The key to understanding this article is in category 7 simple habits for a more productive life | studytee | JabarPos Media
7 simple habits for a more productive life | studytee | JabarPos Media
Thank you to Audible for sponsoring this video! To start your 30 day trial and receive a total of 3 free audiobooks, go to https://www.audible.com/studytee or text studytee to 500 500 🎶
And as always, you can find a FAQ and everything included in this video down below ☺️
A lot of the questions I get asked is about how I stay productive. Truth is I’m probably a lot less productive than people seem to think, but I’ve got some habits that help me with productivity, and I thought I would share them today!
I hope some of these habits can help you as well, and that you enjoy this video 💕
In other news; I’m well into my first semester of university, and I’m starting work placement in just 2 days! I hope you’ve all settled in and are doing well too ❤️
(Full disclosure: this video contains a paid ad spot for Audible. However, please be 100% sure that I would never advertise for anything that I didn’t enjoy myself! I’ve been using Audible for a few months now and I would honestly recommend trying it out. I know sponsored videos tend to get more dislikes than non-sponsored ones, but I hope you understand that doing sponsored videos once in a while is what lets me do YouTube as a job, so that I can provide content as good as possible for you.
The rest of the video is not at all influenced by the sponsorship, and I am not affiliated with other brands, companies or websites mentioned in this video!)
EVERYTHING INCLUDED (in order of appearance):
– To do list pad: Muji
– Black gel pen: Pentel Energel 0.5mm needle tip
– Coloured gel pens: Muji smooth gel ink pens
– Coloured sticky notes: Clas Ohlson
– Audiobook app: Audible
– Audiobook I am reading: When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
– Website for world news: The New York Times
– App for news: Peil (only available in Norwegian language)
– Erasable blue pen: Pilot Frixion 0.5mm
– News website with crosswords: The Guardian
– Book: The Human Body In Minutes by Tom Jackson
– Educational YouTube Channels: Kurzgesagt, Crash Course, Life Noggin
– «And Breathe» notebook: Papergang (September subscription box)
– Pen used while journaling: Bic 0.8mm ballpoint pen
– 5 year journal: bought at Urban Outfitters (by Chronicle)
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
– I’m in my first year of university, studying medical engineering!
How old are you/where do you live/what’s your name?
– I’m Therese, 21 years old from Norway (please check my IG FAQ before commenting something rude regarding my age thank you very much)
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
– I post some of my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don’t share/sell them, I’m sorry!
*Question/comment about my voice*
– I am aware that I may have a child-like voice, but that’s just the voice I was given. This is my «natural voice», and if you don’t like it then your computer or phone probably has a mute button somewhere. There, problem solved!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: [email protected]
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message then please send me a DM on instagram!)
Music by https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!
That is the information About 7 simple habits for a more productive life | studytee | JabarPos Media
Always make JabarPos your only choice in finding various information about technology, internet, health etc.
You have read or watched 7 simple habits for a more productive life | studytee | JabarPos Media.